Do you own a GPS unit? Well then, deciding on which RAM Mount to purchase can be difficult, but following these simple steps will help a great deal:
- Firstly, access the RAM USA website GPS wizard HERE.
- Scroll down and click on your brand of GPS (Garmin, TomTom, etc)
- On the left hand side of the page, select the model of GPS you have (eg. Garmin nuvi 2797LMT);
- Note down the part number of the holder that is required (eg. RAM-HOL-GA54U)
- Back on our site, in the top right hand corner, click into the search box and just type the last part of the code (eg. GA41U) and it should come up with the product.
But if for some reason the product you are looking for doesn't come up on our site, it may mean we haven't got that one in right now, or we do but it's just not live on our website yet...so just contact us and we can order it in for you.
Note: The holder is only one part of the equation. You will usually need other RAM Mount parts to connect to the holder if you want to mount it somewhere.
As a minimum, you will usually need the RAM-B-238U Diamond Base to bolt onto the back of the holder and give it a 1" ball. But there are also many kits available, such as the RAM-B-138U or RAM-B-166U which have a full ball and socket system included. Again, if in doubt, please contact us for advice.